Username:

In-Game Name: Raymoo0

Reason for ban xray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) ingame

Staff who banned you GoodChum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i dont know, but ive only found a single base during this map. the ban is probably for that one.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i remember using oceans to travel far distances to find a spot to put my base down in the wild world. i came across a mushroom biome that looked like it was occupied based on how wreaked it looked, and that there were chests on the surface of where i landed. considering that its clearly an island with activity on it, i decided to just look around for a bit to see if i could find anything before continuing my search for a base spot. i actually found a straight hole into the ground next to some cobblestone, but i had no way to get down there safely so i just went on to look for more. i ended up spotting two blocks of diorite on the surface after looking over a cliff which was near my previous location, which is clearly not a natural occurrence in a mushroom biome.

i decided to see if i would find anything if i just dug down into the diorite to see if i would find anything. otherwise, i would just leave the island and continue looking for a base spot. luckily for me, it led straight to a room that had many chests in it. i didnt even have to dig around, i just went straight down and got right into it. i took whatever i wanted to, then built out of there and also used a water bucket that i found from the base to go down the previous hole i found. there was a room of chests in there, but i found nothing interesting in them. i swam out, then looked around the island some more to see if there were any other obvious things that would indicate a base. i found nothing, so i just left and eventually found a nice place to build my dungeon.

i dont know why the owner of the base i raided left the clear evidence of where he dug down, but it was there lol.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? the raid was just a result of curiosity and luck after finding the signs of a base. there was nothing wrong with what i did.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? go and do a review of the surface above the guys base, i believe that it is very clear as to why i dug there. also, ive never been banned for cheating in all of the time that ive played on the server since 2017.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? please ask any questions if you have any. i dont exactly know what kind of tools you have to find out what really happened, but i think we can get this sorted out. i am pretty adamant that i have never used any cheats. i enjoy the server far too much to risk any sort of punishment.

Raymoo0

any update? i dont want this to go unnoticed and end up losing all the server logs that back me up

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.