Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Member Name Reality

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: NoRealityy

Length of Ban: 24 hours left

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp banned

Staff who banned you : Goodchum

Staff who dealt with you : I never was spoken to

Staff who have warned you previously : Never got warned

Reason for ban on record : Xray-Proof in logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Usage of Xray

What is your explanation of this reason? Im a fucking idiot and i was using xray

Why should we unban you? I've removed x-ray from all my services i apologize and my faction needs me. I'm sorry for what i did but i've waited 6 of my 7 days and everyone wants me online tonight. I'm only asking for a 24 hour reduction to my ban.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Removal of any and all hacked java files from my computer.

How can we trust you again? Because I love you and i have many people in the server who trust me and can vouche that it will never happen again

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am sincerely sorry. And wow you guys are fucking quick bc i only had xray a day and i got caught.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

You can wait out your last 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.