Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Member Name Reality

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Norealityy

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Permanent Ban

Staff who banned you : Ace

Staff who dealt with you : Goodcchum

Staff who have warned you previously : I was banned for the same thing i was warned for... so no warning

Reason for ban on record : Block Glitching

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I blocked glitched into a base against my better judgement. Immediately realized my wrong doing and although i looked through chests only took a head because of the hilarious name it had.

What is your explanation of this reason? I wasn't sure if you could glitch through blocks in the server. I was stuck in a hole we made with creeper eggs. I tried to use an ender pearl to get out but it kept glitching me into the roof. So i tried it and low and behold it worked. 36s has video of the event and i /unstucked and was out of the base within less than 1 minute to 1 and 1/2 minutes.

Why should we unban you? I was warned under the suspicion that I block glitched. It was my final warning. Due to this in order to better myself with staff i admitted that i had purposefully glitched and that i was sorry and that i had took nothing and was absolutely fine with a rollback... All i had taken was a funny named player head. Once i admitted to what i was warned for, i was banned. If i had already been warned and it was my last warning i did not believe that admitting to my crime would result in a ban.. But it did. I love this server its the only minecraft server I've ever spent money on. I care about the people in this server deeply. I would just hope that this ban can be reverted back to the final warning which it originally was, and that i may have a chance to continue to have fun on your server. Thank You for your time.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well I was previously unaware that the block glitch even still worked. I hadn't tried it in years and i really figured it wouldn't. Now that i am aware that it does If i am allowed back i will not ever be doing it again. I did not have bad intentions i promise. I could have looted all their chests but i saw the wrong in that. I deeply apologize for taking the head. I let the humor of the name of the head get the best of me.

How can we trust you again? I love this server i obviously didn't have been intentions. As a matter of fact I knew Goodchum was there. He has just tp'd to us not invisible and we all said hey. I really didn't believe that it would work. I would never do something that stupid, especially when i know an admin is watching, thinking it would work. I obviously did not have malicious intent.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope you understand where I am coming from. I received the warning for this so I believed the best thing to do would be tell an admin the truth about the block glitch? Maybe you guys didn't know and maybe it can be fixed. Due to the fact I was already warned I really did not expect a ban and I sincerely hope you will see the same thing.

Last edited:

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

You openly admitted to glitching through, and also lied to me while I was messaging you about what you did in the base and continually kept changing your story. Staff was content with just keeping you warned, until you messaged me and admitted to actually doing it on purpose and asked to be permed. Appeal Denied

Reality

:( I was just trying to Be honest with you I felt bad for lying. Is there anything at all I can do to get back in the server? Community Service? Maybe probation?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.