play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - RealityKingZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealityKingZ

MVP+
Member Name RealityKingZ

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: realitykingz

Length of Ban: indefinite

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : eternal

Staff who banned you : novaseepa

Staff who dealt with you : error 404

Staff who have warned you previously : nowhere to found

Reason for ban on record : doxxing

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : the full time mcd employees believe that I disclosed personal information of one of their beloved mcd players

What is your explanation of this reason? it is fully in the rights to blacklist someone for the reasons listed above, however it would not apply in this case as the evidence was falsified. Ridah the witness believed to be the one submitting evidence Lisa the plaintiff was in fact not who was conversing with the plaintiff at the time. right after the situation I was informed by the real ridah that his significant other at the time who's also a part time schizophrenia patient was responsible for looking up the plaintiffs Facebook and also texted her via his phone saying I, the poor accused is responsible for the leakage of her Facebook all in hopes that she would then give my Facebook to her. your honour might think that how could it be possible for someone to find the plaintiffs Facebook without outside help which under normal circumstances would be impossible, however this is not under circumstances. the plaintiff bloody uses her real name as her ploughing Minecraft name and her discord had a photo which is practically identical to her god forsaken Facebook. Kayla then proceeded to use that potato and a name to locate the plaintiffs profile according to ridah. as your honour might know depending on how knowledgeable you are about social media identifying someone on Facebook when already in possession of a name and a photo is easy as stealing a comatosed granny's wallet. the above information can be backed up by ridah and the plaintiff who deserves a gold medal as she refused to dox me even until the end of Kaylas evil psychotic scheme.

Why should we unban you? idk maybe cos I shouldn't have been banned in the first place.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? discontinue association with petty garden tools such as sadkayy.

How can we trust you again? I can't believe you lost trust in me in the first place. I aint no rookie shoulda known better that I would protect myself at all times. if you still don't trust me feel free to question ridah and the plaintiff lisamarie any day on the week.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? sorry for taking so long and getting ur hopes

Last edited:

Ridah

MVP
I feel inclined to sort of elaborate on this as I technically was involved. Essentially, sadkayy was trying to obtain RealityKingZ's FaceBook, and since she was blocked by LisaMarie123 on discord, she resorted to using mine in order to leak the information she had found in an attempt to get Lisa to dox RealityKingZ.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Other than under special circumstances, blacklist bans cannot be appealed.

Appeal denied.

I wasn't involved in the situation you're speaking about above, however I was involved in combing through your chat logs when we were reviewing your perm mute that happened a few days before your blacklist, which I still have logs for.

I'm sure it'll be obvious what word I searched for to pull these results, and this isn't even some of the worst things you had to say while on the server or directly to staff when speaking to us in TeamSpeak:
ncQbuJ5.png

Your history across every map you've been on has been extensive and disgusting. Your treatment of staff when we gave you so many chances to correct your behaviour was completely unacceptable and no one deserves to have to deal with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online