play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - redbaaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbaaron

MVP+
Member Name redbaaron

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: redbaaron

Length of Ban: blacklist

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft

Staff who banned you : JRD

Staff who dealt with you : n/a

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record : Leaking info only staff/helpers had access to.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned for breaking a contract I had agreed to regarding the upcoming map change at that time.

What is your explanation of this reason?

Why should we unban you? Please read all of this before saying it's an apology appeal. I know the contract said that being blacklisted for said action was the punishment. I believe the punishment(s) should be reevaluated/reconsidered when players have done what I believe to be worse OR equally as bad and said players have been able to appeal/buy/map reset to rejoin the server. One of those cases being an admin who purposefully used the nuke command to "quit" his responsibilities as an admin, who has returned to the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? The result of my ban was from being in a position of power, if you will. That being said I don't see any measures to be taken to prevent something similar.

How can we trust you again? Again, the ban was from being in a position to know things only staff/helpers had access to. I strongly believe I can still be trusted as a normal PLAYER rather then a staff member.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope you've taken your time to read through this, I hope as well you'll make a decision based on what I have said rather the bias you may have me. Thank you.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We went seriously out of our way to make the consequences of something that we didn't want to happen extremely explicitly clear to everyone involved. We were completely transparent with everyone involved and absoltuely crystal clear about what the punishment would be.

Before I make a judgement of this appeal - I want to clarify; Your point is, that even though we made it absolutely entirely 100% clear to everyone exactly what the punishment would be - and once you understood and agreed to those conditions to be allowed special privilges to participate in an event; you broke the terms we set, which again, were crystal clear and in no way ambigious, and you want us to reconsider our positon on this ban because you feel that the punishment doesn't fit the offence.

My question - if you felt this way, why did you not bring it up with us before you broke the terms of our deal, and not only once you were caught?

I just don't understand how you can possibly have expected us to act any differently, personally I believe that everyone involved did an absolutely superb job in making the terms of our deal known to everyone invololved and am incredibly proud of everyone who participated in the event; and truly let down that even though we made our terms absolutely transparent; and you had the opportunity to not participate if you disagreed with the terms.

We went above and beyond what any other server does in terms of transparency with our players when we invite them to partake in exclusive events and I'm really struggling to sympathise with your appeal in any way, but by all means, feel free to respond to my question and elaborate as I believe that you as a player (as all do), deserve a fair appeal.

I don't want to solidify a blacklist ban for something like this without giving you the opportunity to communicate with me at least once.
Please carefully consider your response, as blacklist bans are a perment shun from the server, it's community and all past, present and future involvement with anything related to MCDrugs or any other projects that Daktoa and I launch in the future.

This is your opportunity to explain to me why you deserve for me to assemble a discussion about this ban.

Last edited:

redbaaron

MVP+
It's hard to say why I didn't discuss the terms of the agreement earlier as this was nearly a year ago. I did not discuss this after I was banned because I was intimidated to communicate with you or Dakota, I felt there was no point in trying to reverse a blacklisting at the time. I do want to bring up the incident where an admin nuked the server. I do NOT know why he did this, although it was mostly believed to be on purpose. In my opinion I don't see how nuking a server, causing you to rollback many farms and bases, doesn't get a worse punishment then when I broke the agreement, which WAS crystal clear as you said. I also want to make clear I'm not asking or trying to imply action be taken on the ex-admin now.

I also believe that I can be trusted as a player to return as I was never banned/punished for playing unfairly. IF I return I know full well that I will not be accepted Helper rank as that is where I cannot be trusted.

I really would love to rejoin the server as I feel that I'm loyal to the server, I don't know how many people have appealed year old bans before.
I thank you very much for taking your time to read this and giving me a chance to appeal and explain how I feel. Please let me know if anything I've said needs to be cleared up and/or needs more explanation.

redbaaron

MVP+
As I'm looking back over this an hour after my response, I see that this appeal isn't going to get me anywhere. Thank you for taking your time to review this and talk with me about it but I think this discussion should be in dm's. Sorry for wasting your time and thanks again.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied.

Unfortunately, you signed an agreement. You ban will not be lifted. Please do not appeal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.