Username:

In-Game Name: Rejuiced

Reason for ban Xray accomplice - trentkaz

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I think the guy we invited to our faction was using xray, we did not know at the time and only found out once he got banned. (Myself, Carepackage, MeasuringCup are all friends)

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? We were not the ones hacking, we just got unlucky inviting someone who was using xray. (Myself, Carepackage, MeasuringCup are all friends)

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? We will only invite people that have been on the server for a long time and are not known hackers.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? We were not the original offenders and it was just unlucky.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Really like playing this server, just unlucky we invited a cheater to our faction. (Myself, Carepackage, MeasuringCup are all friends)

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied

all 4 of you were in multiple bases that they had Xrayed into within a short period of time. how this didnt raise a red flag to them cheating is shocking to me. all of you will wait out your bans.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
you didnt know they were cheating after being TPed into over 5 bases within a few hours ??????? ya dont care your all guilty.

Latest posts

Members online