play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - RelightMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelightMC

VIP+
Member Name RelightMC

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: RelightMC

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client - Free Cam

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have no idea why I was banned.

What is your explanation of this reason? During the time I got banned, I was tping to all of my homes. I have no explanation as to why he would think I was using a hacked client.

Why should we unban you? I didn't do anything to be honest

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? ?N/A

How can we trust you again? I haven't been doing shit since 1.7

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? "I'm clean I swear". Honestly though I have a rough history and I understand why I wouldn't be unbanned. But like I said, I really didn't do shit nor have I done shit in so long. If I could get the thought process of the guy who banned me then maybe I can defend myself more.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
I watched you for a while tping to bases and you began to do things that are indicative of free-caming one of them being able to float while doing it. I saw 3-4 different occasions of you doing this and banned you. when you return in 7 days make sure all clients are removed from your minecraft.

RelightMC

VIP+
What is considered indicative of freecam? Only conclusion i can make is you see me floating, this could be due to the fact that i was lagging? Regardless I understand why you could see that as "freecamming" but take into consideration i've been lagging hella so that's up to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.