Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Relsharp8!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relsharp8!

Member Name Relsharp8!

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Relsharp8

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : Novaseepa

Staff who have warned you previously : Novaseepa

Reason for ban on record : Because me and my friend were x-raying bases

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i think i was banned because i was x-raying bases which made it unfair for players so they wanted me off the server

What is your explanation of this reason? i think it was a good idea for banning me because it gave me a reason to stop hacking =and i havent used hacks for the past 7 months

Why should we unban you? because i havn't hacked in 7 months abd also me and my friends wants to play on this server again because this was a good grinding server and i learned my lesson and i promise i will never hack on here again

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will delete all hacks i have and i will promise i will never do it again and if i do you can ban me from everything

How can we trust you again? idk but i promise i wont do anything like this ever again if you want to come watch me at anytime if you do unban on the server then you can cuz i aint gonna be using hacks

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i wish you guys a really good 2020 and thx for reading this appeal and i promise i wont do anything like that again

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi Relsharp8. Due to a change we had in our ban policy since you were banned, I'll unban you and count your previous ban as your first hacked client offense. If you're found to be using any hack or illegal mods on the server going forward you will be perm banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.