Username:

In-Game Name: Revza

Reason for ban Xray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was xraying. I was just struggling with money so I decided to xray im really sorry.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was needing money. I apologize for this and taking advantage and xraying just isn't fair for the community and taking their resources is extremely wrong

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will remove my xray texture pack and continue having fun on the server playing fairly

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I'm a real trustworthy person but if you want you can monitor me i guess.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I regret my actions and would like to apologize to those who got raided

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.