Username:

In-Game Name: Revza

Reason for ban Xraying

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was x-raying this morning going into the wild and raiding bases underground and taking all of their farms and selling them for money.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I had a small farm with other friends and it just wasn't making us a lot of money so I figured this would be the quickest way to make tons of cash to further upgrade our farms. I should be unbanned because this was a one time mistake. I just downloaded the x-ray pack last night and it was my first time using it this morning. I should be unbanned because I should be given a second chance because this was my first time doing this and we all make mistakes and I would just like to continue playing the server and having fun.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will remove my x-ray pack from my computer and continue to work on my farms and play fairly without taking advantage of other players hard work and progress.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I will never use unfair advantages and steal from others again. I will just continue to work on my farms with my friends. If this means that I will be monitored for a short while that's ok I just want to get back to having fun again.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Not at this time.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Appeal denied, do not make another appeal.

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

you are kidding right

I dont think I made an apology at all in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online