Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Riku95

Riku95

Member Name Riku95

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Riku95

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : Parchessie15

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : No one.

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client - Mob aura

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I don't know ! i was spamming attack on the boss with the "critical hit delay"

What is your explanation of this reason? We were on "the pit", fighting with "The Chasm" area.
I was with Volgarina. We're VIP+ and we bought 60min Pit access.

We were fighting with a boss, Pyro. Boss was 300 hp and a guy died in front of us.

Few second after, we are banned.

I use legit minecraft laucher from mojang. I have no cheat on my computer. I played as legit player.

I don't know why i'm banned like this...

Why should we unban you? I paid on your server many times.

I'm used to play as a legit player...

I don't really know why i'm banned like this. I can show you my computer, my launcher, and all you want.

This ban isn't legit...

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? None.

How can we trust you again? Add me on discord Riku95#0657, i'll show you all you want on my computer to see that i'm not using mob aura and that i use legit mc launcher.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you to read my message.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
Based on the recording shown to me by parcheesi at no point during it were you spam swinging around at mobs, the most suspect part and why you are banned is because we watched you standstill and continue to hit mobs that were behind you at random points, which is not possible on a normal client. When your ban is up in 7 days please come back without any clients.

Riku95

Hello again. When we charge a critical hit, it's normal to hit all mob in front of us !
Is it normal to ban 4 people fighing a boss without being in team for the same reason ?

Hope to read you soon.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
We understand how fighting mechanics work, you and your friends were banned for continually hitting things behind you, not in front and things that would have been out of your reach.

Riku95

We're french, some lags happened and all of your boss are téléporting on our screen.
It's maybe why we are hitting a mob that you see in another place, but we saw it at this place.

When we hit the boss, if it's blue, the boss has changed location. If damage bar is coming, boss is here.

FuzeIII made a video on your server. Many french people come here. Sometimes, we got lag. In the "Pit", boss are moving like "TP BOSS". I can show you my computer, no hacks, no cheat, just few game to pass the time...

Regards.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.