play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Hold Ban Appeal - rMuGGz

Status
Not open for further replies.

rMuGGz

2021 Gold Founder
Member Name rMuGGz

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: rmuggz

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Server ban

Staff who banned you : MadamCookie

Staff who dealt with you : None yet

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Threatening to dox

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I said something that could be considered a threat.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was angry for one moment because I lost a huge sell.

Why should we unban you? Because moderators should look at chat logs before perm banning someone.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Being online with a friend to calm me down, or muling jobs.

How can we trust you again? Because I'm 15 and I don't know how to dox, I have been playing for 3 maps now (I think) and I have friends on this server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please check chat logs before banning. I know doxing and ddosing are serious threats, but please look into a case beforehand.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Being "angry" in a game is no excuse for disrespect of the rules. Mods cannot check logs nor need to check logs. You made a poor decision to threaten to hack someone which we have no tolerance for. High staff are discussing your case as I type this... You will have an answer soon as to if the ban will remain permanent or if it will be reduced. Thanks for your patience.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Your ban was issued with an incorrect reason. Therefore, you did not have an opportunity to make an appropriate appeal.

I have updated your ban, if you would please make a new appeal, addressing your ban reason more clearly, it would be very helpful in our decision.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.