Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - RooieRonnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooieRonnie

Member Name RooieRonnie

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: RooieRonnie

Length of Ban: 14 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : SaltySav

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : None didn't get warned

Reason for ban on record : Exploit multiple times

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I found a horse dupe glitch

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I found one and as soon as i found it i tried it 3/4 times, I relogged to see if they would still be there and it was so i immidiatly said it so sav, I gave my horses that i duped to here and then she banned me?

Why should we unban you? It was never my intenstsion to exploit it. I didnt get warned and i gave everything back and even told sav there was a dupe glitch

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Prob never dupe glitch again,

How can we trust you again? Well i never got banned before and this is the only time i got banned without any reason actually

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I had fun on this server and now i got banned for no reason? Please unban me

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Hi,

I understand this can be a little confusing. We're very thankful you told us about the dupe and had the honesty to tell us you were duping, which is why your ban is significantly smaller than the usual ban given out for exploiting. The issue is that once you duped it, you kept doing it. I can see now that you had good intentions, and weren't trying to exploit. However, I will allow the admin that assisted in the decision-making to make the final decision on what to do relating to your ban.

RooieRonnie

Hi,

I understand this can be a little confusing. We're very thankful you told us about the dupe and had the honesty to tell us you were duping, which is why your ban is significantly smaller than the usual ban given out for exploiting. The issue is that once you duped it, you kept doing it. I can see now that you had good intentions, and weren't trying to exploit. However, I will allow the admin that assisted in the decision-making to make the final decision on what to do relating to your ban.

I'm not mad at you, you just did your job i understand that and thats why i'll just wait to see what will happen with my punish. If i get banned for 2 weeks i atleast learned never to exploit again.

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Thank you for your patience. We are just investigating some extra information regarding your exploiting, however we will give a final response as soon as possible.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
From what I was told, you abused the exploit, gave duped horses to friends, and only then did you report it to staff. While reporting it to staff, you were more concerned about your reward rather than helping staff patch the exploit.

Ban extended to permanent. Let this be a lesson to anyone else who attempts to exploit.

RooieRonnie

From what I was told, you abused the exploit, gave duped horses to friends, and only then did you report it to staff. While reporting it to staff, you were more concerned about your reward rather than helping staff patch the exploit.

Ban extended to permanent. Let this be a lesson to anyone else who attempts to exploit.

I exploited the bug to see if it was actually a real dupe or a fake dupe glitch. i gave "1" horse to a friend to see if it actually works on other people too.
"I GAVE THIS HORSE AFTER I SAID I FOUND A BUG" . I did not gave 7 as you guys claim. The broadcast says when you find a bug you get money,
This is a big bug so i asked what the reward would be and i said call an admin. Admin never came, Dont think sav called one. So i gave the horses to here.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
From what I heard, you were more concerned about getting your reward than actually reporting the exploit.

RooieRonnie

From what I heard, you were more concerned about getting your reward than actually reporting the exploit.

I asked 1 time"What is the reward for giving a horse dupe glitch" I taught i found a huge bug and i asked what the reward would be. 10s-ish after that immidiatly asked for an admin to report the bug. I was more concerned about the bug itself but why not take a reward along with it i taught

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Denied, you used and distributed items from the dupe which were used to create profit, this always leads to a permanent ban

RooieRonnie

My perm ban was for first giving the horse to someone else and then reporting it. I reported it 3-4 minutes before i gave the horse to my friend,
What i'm trying to say is that i did say it on time but that the staff members did not react fast enough. Your information is false. At least remove my perm ban and ban me for 2 weeks again @Dakotaa @14Squared

RooieRonnie

Create profit?, I did nothing with the items i gave them back...

My perm ban was for first giving the horse to someone else and then reporting it. I reported it 3-4 minutes before i gave the horse to my friend,
What i'm trying to say is that i did say it on time but that the staff members did not react fast enough. Your information is false. At least remove my perm ban and ban me for 2 weeks again /QUOTE]

So could you rethink about the perm ban?

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This appeal has received sufficient explanation as to why it is being denied. Thread Locked.

We have very low tolerance for players who profit from exploits that harm the community and economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.