Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - RooMoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooMoto

Member Name RooMoto

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: RooMoto

Length of Ban: 5 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp

Staff who banned you : Lurun

Staff who dealt with you : Lurun?

Staff who have warned you previously : never

Reason for ban on record : auto pot- hacked client

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was playing Kit PVP and I was potting. I think it might be a glitch becasue I wrote in chat I can't pot so it might've been lag on my part.

What is your explanation of this reason? I couldn't pot so maybe the pot looked suspicious.

Why should we unban you? I didn't hack

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't kit PVP when im laggy

How can we trust you again? I've played this server for a while and a bit before the reset and I enjoy it so I hope you can trust me.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please review thoroughly

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Hey so I'm aware of the issue players have with not being able to pot on kitpvp but this was nothing to do with what was happening to you, I checked your ping to ensure you weren't lagging ( you weren't ) and I watched you as I fought you and as you fought others, you were potting while holding and swinging your sword never changing to a different slot ( AUTOPOT )

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online