Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - royderidder

royderidder

Member Name royderidder

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: royderidder

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : goodchum

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : i never got banned

Reason for ban on record : xray but i did not xray i was placing tnt at my base and then there was a base bellow my base and then i got banned

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : that i was xraying but i wasnt he was wrong

What is your explanation of this reason? i did not do anything i just exploded tnt

Why should we unban you? because i did nothing

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? dont place tnt at your base because you wil get banned for nothing

How can we trust you again? yes because i did nothing

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? mmm how are you?

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
For one that wasn't your base I watched you staring at the ground until you saw it with your client and dug directly toward it without there being a legitimate reason for knowing it was there. I then further watched you pretend to extend the base after stopping and walking over where I had placed the bait base. I then moved the base and you after realizing it wasn't there anymore perfectly moved to where the new bait base was. then after that you decided to tnt it so it wouldn't disappear again.

You can wait out your ban, come back without a client.

Latest posts

Members online