Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - RustyWalls

RustyWalls

2021 Gold Founder
Member Name RustyWalls

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: RustyWalls

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : NA

Reason for ban on record : Hacked client - Xraying proof in logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe that the admins had banned me for X-ray. I raided a base that was an underwater vault. my path down seemed straight towards the base.

What is your explanation of this reason? From the surface with F3 open, The Entities counter was at 0/115--

so 115 entities in an area I had only been at for a few moments, I had also noticed a lag spike when I initially loaded the area. Assuming someone had an item frame vault as I had ~/f map on~ activated and saw nothing there. I looked around and saw the Entities go to 45/115 when looking straight down. I took screenshots prior to digging anything at all and screenshots in each cardinal direction to show that the entities were directly below me.

As I began digging downwards the entities climbed and hit 110/112 when looking down at a 70° angle, I took another few screenshots again, then dag in that direction. Found a lava-covered obsidian vault with over 100 item frames. I have attached those screenshots.

Why should we unban you? I believe this ban would be appropriate if I had no proof. But a vault with over 100 item frames being unclaimed is foolish. I Haven't used any type of clients nor plan to, I've even asked mods & helpers before what type of mods would be allowed and ones that aren't.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not sure.

How can we trust you again? I've had a clean history up until now. I wouldn't want to make the game unfair against other players especially after I put over 300 hours of my time onto this server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I believe my screenshots support my claims listed above.

[Screenshots removed by staff, still visible to admins]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
After speaking with you and lawthebee on discord im going to accept this appeal

Latest posts

Members online