Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - RustyXM

RustyXM

Member Name RustyXM

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: Perma

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Alt Account Ban

Staff who banned you : OldManCandy

Staff who dealt with you : Not sure what this means, but i have contacted both dakota and oldmancandy, OldManCandy refused to respond

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Alt Account

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : they thought i was an alternate account to someone named PIMP__CHIMP

What is your explanation of this reason? i built nearby to him

Why should we unban you? because i am not in fact PIMP__CHIMP

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not being PIMP__CHIMP

How can we trust you again? i honestly dont know how to answer this one

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? hi :)

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
You and PIMP__CHIMP will both have to join our teamspeak server and verify with an admin on 2 separate computers that you are 2 different people. Our teamspeak server is ts3.mc-drugs.com and if you do not have teamspeak you can download it here: https://teamspeak.com/en/downloads/

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
The account will not be unbanned until this happens. The sooner the better, but there is no exact time limit.

RustyXM

hi yes my computers internet isnt the greatest so i will have to do this tomorrow, but thank you for your assistance

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.