Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - ryan conroy

ryan conroy

Member Name ryan conroy

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: c0nroy

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : goodchum_

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : "acomplice" with someone who is charged with hacked client- x ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins thought me and wittedharp were accomplices to crimson_xuluz x-raying and we don't know if he was x-raying he says he wasn't we had no intention cheat or hack he saw the chests first and mined them and then he saw the floor of diamonds next to the chest

What is your explanation of this reason? Pure dumb luck that he stumbled upon these

Why should we unban you? I along with wittedharp are long term players on the server and we don't think its fair to have the same length ban as crimson_xuluz

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? we shall mine more cautiously we will make sure that if he was he won't use x-ray anymore

How can we trust you again? as i said i am a long term player and that was pure dumb luck that this happened

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? this was pure dumb luck on his part

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
After watching you follow crimson_xuluz I decided to check your log history and there are multiple other cases of you digging directly towards chests you would not have known was there. Your ban will be staying make sure your client is removed and people you play with don't cheat.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.