Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SaltyChong

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyChong

Member Name SaltyChong

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SaltyChong

Length of Ban: 5 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft tempban

Staff who banned you : InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Hacked client

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned for a deleted hack client in my recycle bin a week ago that was only installed for 2 days

What is your explanation of this reason? i downloaded it the other week because i was bored and decided to fuck around on other severs one which i was allowed with it on, Also i only had and played it for 1 day before I realized it was shite and the next day i deleted it. I was not aware that shit i delete would go into my recyle bin

Why should we unban you? I have never hacked on this server this map, only times ive hacked on here was i believe 1 or 2 maps ago. I'm a good active helpful player on this community and ive made a mistake.
This i believe is the only ban appeal ive made because I know in the past ive been banned for blatant hacks but I only had a deleted hacked client in my recycle bin
I realized it was bad to have and i deleted it the next day after installation

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not download any more shite like that and think of the fuckin risks before i decide to do shite

How can we trust you again? It was an honest stupid mistake that i can prevent. I'm a very helpful active player on the mcd community i have not done anything sketchy which would leave people to believe i hack

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to ask is there any other proof besides a deleted client i could see that lead you to think i used a hacked client on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.