Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Samin Chowdhury

Samin Chowdhury

Member Name Samin Chowdhury

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Sakmiin

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : 7 Day Ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : NONE

Reason for ban on record : hacked client - X-raying proof in logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought that I xray'd into a base using a hacked client

What is your explanation of this reason? I had just gotten raided 5 times and I've been constantly on the move. So I decided to venture out from the base using a boat. Then I hit the world limit and I decided to start looking for a goof spot to make the base in that area. Then I found a spot that looked good to start making a base. After that I started digging straight down. Then I hit a ravine and started mining because I was starting to create base.

Why should we unban you? I am a consistent player on this server and have never caused any problems. Not only this I have brought multiple friends of mine onto this server and Im just trying to have fun.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Based off the premises in which I was banned I suppose I wont raid any unclaimed bases from now on.

How can we trust you again? I didn't hack in the first place so I don't understand why I can't be trusted. I've been playing for two weeks already and have never came across any issues with anyone.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am willing to be under monitoring or anything if I am given the chance to come back to the server to prove that I am not a hacker and have never done so ever during my time on the server.

Last edited:

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Due to your response that you posted, I have extended your ban to 10 days. Appeal Denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.