Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - SayNothing

SayNothing

Member Name SayNothing

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SayNothing

Length of Ban: 3day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : willi

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : i dont know

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was banned because i broke a cob web i dont understand i was just walking through wild

What is your explanation of this reason? all i did was just break a cob web nobody was even there i dont know whats so block glitching about it

Why should we unban you? because i didnt know breaking a cob web can get me temp ban

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i wont break a cobweb in warzone

How can we trust you again? its a cob web i wouldnt wanna get banned over it

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?
why on earth would someone get banned for jus breaking a cob web on his own in warzone i was bored falling down the waterfall i dont get it

Last edited:

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Rewatching the video I was sent. I’ve made the decision to shorten the ban. Considering no one was actively gunning to kill you as you were falling through, it’s just the general act of breaking the block that’s the offense. Your unban will go through shortly, at the very latest you’ll be unbanned when I get home in 2-3 hours. In the future, just be patient and fall through the block naturally.

Latest posts

Members online