Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SendUrNoodles

SendUrNoodles

Member Name SendUrNoodles

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Sendurnoodles

Length of Ban: 30 minutes

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : parcheezi

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one one

Reason for ban on record : Combat logging

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : not sure i logged off earlier when elytra didn't work earlier i even said shm in chat right before i logged off since i was mad elytra wasn't working. I Also logged off earlier at a base that had a player in it but no one hit me and we were just chillin.

What is your explanation of this reason? no one hit me or anything and i didn't see anyone near me

Why should we unban you? because no one told me how or why i am banned or even said anything. i just get banned for no reason

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? nothing

How can we trust you again? i didn't pvp log so it shouldn't be a problem

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? maybe you should talk to the person before you kill them why flying for no reason

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I was with toxic_downed when you logged out in front of him after your elytra did not work. If you logged off to fix the elytra bug, which is a known issue on the server, I would be understanding which is why I gave you 3 minutes to restart your client in case you needed to do that. You then proceeded to be offline for 3 hours and waste a substantial amount of my time and toxic's time as I had to wait for you to log on to get your armor off your body as t-admins have some restrictions still. I also messaged you on discord to tell you to re-join the server.

You know the rules of the server being a player who has played the server for several maps and breaking the rules as well as wasting staff time is something you should be aware of as unacceptable.

Appeal Denied

SendUrNoodles

Bruh my mac literally died right after I logged off I get that ur friends with toxic or whatever but this makes no sense. Not only that how do u expect me to answer discord when my computer was dead you could see that i wasn't online on discord. I saw no name tags before I logged off on I even looked around so you saying I logged and wasted staff time just seems false( you wasted your own time sitting around for someone with a dead mac watching lucifer on there tv). At least ban me because I don't want to play on your biased server where I can get false banned for logging off when I didn't even know anyone was near me. Iv been playing MCdrugs since 2016 and iv done my fair share of irresponsible or questionable things but me logging of wasn't one of them. I genuinely had no clue anyone was near me. I KNOW YOUR NOT SUPPOST TO RESPOND TO BAN APPEALS BUT IDC I'm so full of resentment toward you for false banning me I could care less .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online