Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Severe_Injuries

S

Severe_Injuries

Member Name Severe_Injuries

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: 1h30m

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : Lurnn

Staff who have warned you previously : Lurnn

Reason for ban on record : CLogging

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : CLogging

What is your explanation of this reason? I logged out like 30 blocks away from the player who was attacking me. By the time he could get to me I'd already have been able to teleport away anyway, so therefore I thought it was okay to relog.

Why should we unban you? Because Lurnn assumed that I was CLogging JUST because I relogged after I was over 30 blocks away from the player that was chasing me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not CLog even if I'm over 30 blocks away from another player

How can we trust you again? By letting me prove myself lmao

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I want proof because Lurnn just banned me off of someone else's words and my /seen time.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied

Both in-game and now in this appeal, you have admitted to logging out in a PVP zone whilst a player was chasing you, by definition, this is logging out to avoid combat and is not allowed, to prevent yourself from being banned for this in the future please TP out of PVP zones.

S

Severe_Injuries

@Lurnn I wish to have my appeal be reviewed by someone else and not you. I am not taking no from you, only from other staff.

EDIT: That's like going to court, getting sent to prison for murder (by Judge Joe) and then having him review your case again when you appeal.

EDIT 2: Also your stream fucking sucked ass

Last edited by a moderator:

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
If you truly had enough time to teleport out before the player could attack you then that's what you should have done. You were in a PvP zone, being chased by a player, and you had just gotten off a previous combat log ban right before this. You should have been well aware of the rule. Given the size of prison, if you were actively being chased I highly doubt you actually had enough time to TP out. Your ban will stay.

S

Severe_Injuries

NOW I'll take the no. @Lurnn, don't go to the courtroom to judge on your own cases bud.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.