Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - ShakyCamera

ShakyCamera

Member Name ShakyCamera

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ShakyCamera

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp banned

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum_

Staff who have warned you previously : No Warning given

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client - Xray proof in logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : While we were down looking through a base that was exposed from the surface, one of us was exploring a cave nearby and fell down a long pit and saw an exposed dropper/dispenser. We mined over to where we saw his nametag from the base we were in to get over to him and looted the droppers.

What is your explanation of this reason? The path from the base that was exposed to the dropper stash would look like someone just dug through the wall straight to the other base.

Why should we unban you? Wasn’t xraying just dug over to friends name tag through the wall.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Using /tpahere to teleport over one by one instead leaving one person behind so we can get back.

How can we trust you again? We didn’t xray anything, we just want to be able to play again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? A lot of my friends got banned for being “accomplices” so if this ban is lifted can you consider unbanning them too? It's unfair to ban most of my faction off of one false ban.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
Due to how you mined directly towards the droppers and how suspicious that is that your ban is staying come back in 7 days without a client.

Latest posts

Members online