Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Shawn Bigbie

Shawn Bigbie

Member Name Shawn Bigbie

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ShawnBigbie

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : None

Staff who banned you : parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : parcheesi15

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : X - RAY

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I claimed land that wasn't mine? in warp wild. The admin spawned out of no were and killed me instantly once I claimed the land.

I Knew the land was there with /f map

What is your explanation of this reason? IDK why I was banned and for x-ray just happen to claim land that someone else owned.

Why should we unban you? Because I did not use x-ray and then you banned my friend Mesnoxe which is my best friend and he didn't even do anything he was just in my clan.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not claim land as much?

How can we trust you again? I'm new to the server and don't even play mine craft a lot to care about hacking or x-ray blocks

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm confused and was just progressing by seeing if there was a was to break into bases on the faction map.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I planted a chest in the wall with no indicators and you dug straight to the chest and then I proceeded to watch you dig straight down to a chest in a base.

- Appeal Denied

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.