In-Game Name: SheenTheBean3

Reason for ban Planting drugs on Players

Length of ban: 1 day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Galaktias

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? No clue

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I did my kits for the day getting my items in my drug kits at /spawn, the excess pooped off me and Galaktias picked it up. She said not to do my kit farm 2 or drugs even though those are the Kits I needed for Chorus flower.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Maybe not have Galaktias around me when I do my farm kits?

How can you ensure we can trust you again? didnt do anything wrong

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? No warning was sent prior to this ban, I simply got my kits and galak thought I was planting drugs. I'd prefer a demotion to helper and for this wrongful ban, ban her for 1 day.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
No warning was sent prior to this ban, I simply got my kits and galak thought I was planting drugs. I'd prefer a demotion to helper and for this wrongful ban, ban her for 1 day.
dvmLhNM.png

Appeal denied. For lying in the appeal but also for refusing to comply with a staff member. There are disposal signs in spawn for situations exactly like this. Players potentially getting jailed because you were too lazy to walk 10 steps off the spawn block to dispose of the drugs properly is annoying and inconsiderate. Her request was perfectly in-line with the rules.

dvmLhNM.png

Appeal denied. For lying in the appeal but also for refusing to comply with a staff member. There are disposal signs in spawn for situations exactly like this. Players potentially getting jailed because you were too lazy to walk 10 steps off the spawn block to dispose of the drugs properly is annoying and inconsiderate. Her request was perfectly in-line with the rules.
Invalid, Not my fault she ran into my items. reconsider you decision on this appeal. Think more thoroughly about items on the ground. It was /kits not dropped by manually pressing Q.

Invalid, Not my fault she ran into my items. reconsider you decision on this appeal. Think more thoroughly about items on the ground. It was /kits not dropped by manually pressing Q.
There was no thoughtful intention of Planting drugs on a player. Which means there needs to be a disposal rule instead of Planting drugs on players.

dvmLhNM.png

Since your simping for Galaktias this is considered a mistrial.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.