SirPenguin

Reason for ban Xray

Length of ban: 7d

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? cause ace thought i was xraying

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Cause i wasnt xraying!

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess i will stop raiding

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I am simply not cheating.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Im going to link some images related to a base i was accused of xraying and some backstory:
I was going to fly far away in farm-m but noticed that while flying all entities are like 0/1 or 0/2 tops. So when I first saw entity counted jump to 20 i got to digging and guess what i found a base that was already raided. So i moved on and the next time i came across a ''high'' entity counter (keep in mind im flying with elytra looking at entity counter and just seeing 1 all the time. Now we come to the second base (one i was accused of xraying) [REDACTED] (image proof that entity counter wasnt 3 like ace said https://i.imgur.com/GOSXkel.png) and a message just confirming that that is the right base [REDACTED]. Here is a picture of another random coord i took a pic of where trapstar is talking about talking to dakotaa cause i told him what was going on in farmm with entities [REDACTED] . I am willing to talk more about this but i did not get a response from ace in 12 hours now so i am making this appeal for others to see. Feel free to dm me on discord retard#2039

Last edited by a moderator:

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I removed the links to the images with coords on them for the privacy of the base owners. Staff can still see the original post.

Please do not repost them - since you are still currently banned for this those bases are considered to have been found illegitimately. It makes it harder for us to check your evidence if you're pointing other players right to it.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
So the first base i questioned you on and had you send me proof. The cords and entities were 80 blocks away from the base you raided. You proceed to dig a holegoing down then straight to that base. This made me suspicious.
The base I banned you for had 3 entities when I rolled it back to check.

I can go into any of the worlds (wild, farmm or farma) and fly around and my entity count will go anywhere from 0 to 35 often its constantly changing not staying at 1 or 2 like you said. When I check the 20-35 entities ones i came across more often then not I find nothing there. When I say that I only checked about 30ish of these and found zero bases. So unless you have hundreds of holes leading to nothing I'm very sceptical of this method of raiding. Dont get me wrong I've seen unclaimed bases with 60, 100 hell I seen a vault with 187 entities. These bases I would agree can and most likely will be raided for there entities at some point.

I agree with farm-a and wild entities those go pretty wild. Tho i cant say the same about farm-m. There is no natural mobs that spawn and lemme point out that you have to be within a certain radius for hostile mobs to spawn. Im pretty sure that if you fly higher less mobs will spawn. I can promise that the highest entity count i had while flying was either 3. Or rarely 10 and in those cases i found i think 3 farms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.