Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - skoncol17

skoncol17

Member Name skoncol17

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: skoncol17

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC temp ban

Staff who banned you : bradderzwld

Staff who dealt with you : bradderzwld

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Planting drugs in spawn

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I threw down coco beans inside the spawn building.

What is your explanation of this reason? I didn't need them and I thought I was being nice by providing free drugs

Why should we unban you? 1) Not a cop, so rule 6 does not apply to me
2) There was no threat of someone being arrested as a result of my actions due to being inside the spawn building

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't throw drugs onto the ground at spawn

How can we trust you again? I don't want to be banned again

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? A warning would have been nice

Last edited:

bradderzwld

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
"Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied."

For your information as well:

Planting drugs is not a rule exclusive to cops, rule 14 applies to all players. Also, the location within spawn is irrelevant as players can be pushed and moved outside of the spawn building via fishing rods.

I attempted to talk to you in main chat multiple times and you ignored me.
Because of this, your appeal will be denied and your ban will stay.

skoncol17

"Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied."

For your information as well:

Planting drugs is not a rule exclusive to cops, rule 14 applies to all players. Also, the location within spawn is irrelevant as players can be pushed and moved outside of the spawn building via fishing rods.

I attempted to talk to you in main chat multiple times and you ignored me.
Because of this, your appeal will be denied and your ban will stay.

Oh, you did? I'm sorry, I completely missed them.

Latest posts

Members online