Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - sky

sky

VIP
MVP+
Member Name sky

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: sky731

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp banned

Staff who banned you : killah

Staff who dealt with you : killah it appears.

Staff who have warned you previously : ?

Reason for ban on record : They think I xrayed when I went to my recruit base underground..

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought i xrayed to find a base, which was the base i built with my members.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I did not set home inside the base, but I had saved coords. once i walked around 5k i got there and was then banned.

Why should we unban you? I dont use a hacked client, nor got to explain myself in game about how the base was my factions..

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'll work on explaining on a quick sum when a staff asks me a question. and if im going into an underground base of mine ill notify a staff so they dont think i am xraying.

How can we trust you again? Im a nice person, and ill try to be mature over the topic if asked.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I apologize for this misunderstanding that we had.

Killah121

MVP+
Hi Sky.

I had already had previous suspicions of you xraying since I did a raid with you and you were able to tell me there was chests within a vault when there couldn't have been anything. Since then I had been watching you a few times.

So you've wrote you got to the cords and were banned. When in fact I'd been watching for 5-10mins seeing what you were up to.
I did notice the base pre hand and watched you walk over dig directly into it the area around also wasn't claimed. Once inside I figured I'd ask you how you found it. I was curious to see the excuse you'd come up with. When you realised I was watching, you built back up through the hole you dug through and tried to make your way away from the base.
From what I saw I believe my judgement was right. I'll leave this open for a admin to look over and make their decision.

7 day ban for 2nd offence - xraying.

Thank you. Killah121

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Upon reviewing the area and checking homes of the said "faction members" land... The ban will stay. The said faction member does not have a home there and if it were in fact a faction mates land you could have just asked for a tp inside... Lack of evidence of it being a faction mates base at the moment. Thanks for appealing.

sky

VIP
MVP+
Upon reviewing the area and checking homes of the said "faction members" land... The ban will stay. The said faction member does not have a home there and if it were in fact a faction mates land you could have just asked for a tp inside... Lack of evidence of it being a faction mates base at the moment. Thanks for appealing.
my member was offline. i cant tpa to him whilist hes offline. the base was a backup that was under my recruit base that got raided, where we store our items. only reason i was going back there was to get the items we stored and go on to make a new base.

HunterPvPs

The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is that Killah said he was watching sky for 5-10 minutes, sky said he had the coords, Killah said he went right to the base, so it sounds like sky did have the coords and it is his base. Maybe sky holed up the hole because Killah was there and didn't want to give away his secret storage area, I'm not saying Killah would abuse. But it certainly could concern sky, since he just got raided. If it seemed like sky was walking around randomly and then just all of sudden came to the base, he could have had trouble with the coords. I have trouble all the time too. I'd just consider every single possibility.

sky

VIP
MVP+
Hi Sky.

I had already had previous suspicions of you xraying since I did a raid with you and you were able to tell me there was chests within a vault when there couldn't have been anything. Since then I had been watching you a few times.

So you've wrote you got to the cords and were banned. When in fact I'd been watching for 5-10mins seeing what you were up to.
I did notice the base pre hand and watched you walk over dig directly into it the area around also wasn't claimed. Once inside I figured I'd ask you how you found it. I was curious to see the excuse you'd come up with. When you realised I was watching, you built back up through the hole you dug through and tried to make your way away from the base.
From what I saw I believe my judgement was right. I'll leave this open for a admin to look over and make their decision.

7 day ban for 2nd offence - xraying.

Thank you. Killah121
the previous raid I had invited you to join in was a raid I had been looking about for quite some time. I knew where the vault was due to me putting in time to find the thing... also i had someone in their faction who was insiding them at the time. (owen)

The base was built by a member of mine and me.. so I had known where it was made while you watched me for said time. If you want I can ask my member to post on this thread to proove I was not guilty of xraying of any kind. this base was right under THE FACTION base vanguard. you can say that this base wasnt ours but it was directly below the one we built.. please understand that.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
HunterPvP do not post on ban appeals that do not concern you thanks.

Also Sky... The area where you were banned for xray has no claimed land for Vanguard.

Last edited:

sky

VIP
MVP+
HunterPvP do not post on ban appeals that do not concern you thanks.

Also Sky... The area where you were banned for xray has no claimed land for Vanguard.
we were raided there. but the underground base was not. we dont claim much land but the building above was ours. i have multiple people in my faction that can admit to helping build the building.. it used to be claimed by vanguard until it was raided so i unclaimed it.

sky

VIP
MVP+
The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is that Killah said he was watching sky for 5-10 minutes, sky said he had the coords, Killah said he went right to the base, so it sounds like sky did have the coords and it is his base. Maybe sky holed up the hole because Killah was there and didn't want to give away his secret storage area, I'm not saying Killah would abuse. But it certainly could concern sky, since he just got raided. If it seemed like sky was walking around randomly and then just all of sudden came to the base, he could have had trouble with the coords. I have trouble all the time too. I'd just consider every single possibility.
Thank you, i did have the coords to that base and used to be claimed by us until it got raided. we unclaimed it but the underground storage was untouched so i went there to grab all the items in there and move it into our new base.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well I'm going to contact certain members of your faction and speak with them... There are already a few different stories from some of your current members... so I'm getting 3 different variations of what happened... This isn't helping. Give me a little time and be patient. Thanks.

dejablue

The wrecked old base used to be ours. It is no longer claimed land because it was raided. I even dug a small cave into the hillside across from it (you'll see a tree and water) where I made a nether wart farm, might still be some soul sand there. But just like the base it was raided.

Last edited:

MrSilver

Up until yesterday I had been in Vanguard and I had tp'd to the f home multiple times, which is the one where this all went down. I also knew about the vault underneath it, with some supplies inside. That was the f home for the recruits, and then there was another base for members+. I had even helped build this f home. After the f home got raided, we unclaimed it because it was no longer any use to us. After this, there were no homes set there anymore, so Sky had to run there to get the gear in the vault. Of course he's going to dig straight down because he has the coords. This base was called the f home, when in reality it was only the base of 1-2 people, so that's where the confusion comes from.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Alright Sky... I've been through some investigations in game... I am going to unban you... You must understand we only try to protect players valuables from unfair play... I appreciate you being patient with the investigation. Apologies for the inconvienence. I'm sure you would appreciate us banning someone if they were coming for your base :) You will unbanned shortly.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.