Username:

In-Game Name: SkyblockQueen

Reason for ban xray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because I raided a base and talked to the person and they said they filed a report for xray "just in case".

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I have been playing factions and other types of servers where base raiding is a thing. I know my way around finding unclaimed bases. In this case I was running along and came across an area that was covered with stone. Except for one block that was andesite. So basically one single block of andesite surrounded by a bunch of stone. Which made the andesite look out of place because if it was natural it would have been more then just one singular block of it. So to me it was clearly placed by a human to cover something so I mined it and kept mining down. And after only something like 5 blocks of mining (maybe a little more) I found an unclaimed base and raided it. (Yes I understand how this would look like xray, but I can assure you it was not.)

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Stop being so good at finding bases?

How can you ensure we can trust you again? you should still be able to trust me because I did nothing wrong. It was just a misunderstanding.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
I've found your name in a few bases now. Some there is no way you would have known were there

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
What he means is we have logs of you breaking blocks when no one else was in the base. we have found no evidence that people were there at the time and if you cannot prove thats the case without just saying "i saw nametags" your ban wont be lifted. dont make another appeal

Last edited:

SkyblockQueen

Yeah hey dumbass, Look in the 30 minutes before I was there if anyone was in the base. Because IM NOT GONNA RAID A BASE IF THEY ARE ONLINE? God do you even know how to play the fucking server you are staff on? I mean that's common fucking sense. The only base that you probably wont find anyone at in the 30 minutes before hand was the last one but I can tell you the name of that one because I wrote in a discord and that name was Ch1cken0verl0rd.

SkyblockQueen

Like sorry didnt know I had to fucking online raid people just so it didnt look like xray. Making my job as a solo raider 10x harder thanks.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Saying that you know saw an ign and can throw one out, is not proof unless you have proof of all of the bases you raided having players inside which as I said needs to be more than "I know their ign here's what it is" like a screenshot of them from the surface, Which by the way isn't hard as F2 is a thing.

With all of the raids you did, you dug directly towards chests, you don't have any proof of what you claim, and just want to get really mad over a block game, I'm going to be locking this thread. When your ban time is up be prepared to show actual proof of what you are claiming if another situation like this arises.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online