Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Skywar122

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skywar122

Member Name Skywar122

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Skywar122/Duvel911

Length of Ban: Perm Ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm Banned (from server)

Staff who banned you : Ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : Ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Use of ALT* (*Not really but I can explain)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The reason that I was banned was because of my lack to understand the rules and possible miscommunication.

What is your explanation of this reason? I say this because as I made a comment above noting the ban reason being, “Use of ALT*, (*Not really but I can explain)” and my explanation is that while yes, the account Duvel911 is an ALT account, it is and was not used as an ALT account, nor was it meant to be used for that ever. The account is one that I previously owned but gifted to my “real life” friend. I brought them onto the server and had been helping them get “dealt” with on the server with small things like making money.
Now I will admit to using the account separate while my friend was away to help add extra cash to the account and do some voting to get vote tokens and such, I know that doing those actions qualifies the account as an ALT which isn’t allowed on the server which resulted in my understandable ban. I’d continue the rest of my paragraph but this entire “essay” that I’ve prepared as a ban appeal stretches across all the questions so, if it’s cut weird or doesn’t make much sense, this is why. >>

Why should we unban you? >>This may sound weird, but I don’t mind a punishment for myself, however, the major punishment was a permanent ban on my friends account, while my account only had a 3 day ban and was kicked out of being a cop. This isn’t as much an “unban” request as it is swapped punishments. If anything, at least give my account, Skywar122, a permanent ban for ALT usage or such things like that and give my friend’s account, Duvel911, the 3 day or even a 7 day ban because they didn’t do anything wrong, I was just in the wrong and they shouldn't have to suffer the bigger consequences.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? The measures that I will take to make sure this doesn’t happen again would be relying that somehow someone on the staff team allows for my “request” above because yes, I know it’s a long shot but it’s better than nothing. Going off of that, I’d let my friend know why their account is suspended from the server for 3-7 days (or even a month if yall are feeling it). I’d also help verbally, letting them know what they can and can’t do, how to do task A, B, and C, which is what I’ve mostly been doing anyway.

How can we trust you again? You won’t be seeing much of me on the server if my “requests” are accepted by some miracle but, I suppose that I’ll speak for my friend and say that they’ll follow the rules and not use ALTs or break the rules.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I know that this sounds like just one very dedicated ALT user and I realize this but I’d be willing to nearly anything to repair my mistake and just let them have fun on the server and not have to deal with a permanent ban because of my idiocy. If this is denied, which there is such a high chance of, please tell me why so I’ll have a good excuse to my friends as to why I got their new account perm banned because my friend is terrifying when mad. <=)

Have a good day/night and even if this is denied, thank you for taking the time to read through all of this!

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal accepted
i will switch the bans but also give this 1 warning. if the account Duvel911 logs on your ip i will give u both perm bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.