Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - slice485

slice485

Member Name slice485

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: slice485

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp banned

Staff who banned you : CrankyCorpse

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : macro

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was detected as suspicious by the server

What is your explanation of this reason? I held down shift key by putting something heavy on my keyboard, as I had toggle sneak enabled, it made me unsneak and sneak quickly. I was also afk for over an hour so I was non-stop sneaking. I think this triggered some kind of anti-macro plugin on the server and got me banned.

Why should we unban you? believe I am wrongfully banned as I have not used any external software, and it didn't give me an unfair advantage.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I would stop messing around with toggle sneak

How can we trust you again? I would not risk doing this anymore as it may get me banned.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for your time

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Appeal Accepted
After looking into your explanation, I've decided to accept your appeal. You should be unbanned in game now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.