play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SlmPtt

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlmPtt

2023 Gold Founder
Member Name SlmPtt

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SlmPtt

Length of Ban: 1 day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa(?)

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Shop Storage

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins probably thought that i was purposefully using the shop as storage

What is your explanation of this reason? I was buying the shop from someone and he had broken all the chests and gave me some items while leaving the items all on the floor so i had picked them up and put them all in some chests in the shop as i was in a hurry (pit was open). i thought i wouldve had time to fix the shop up after pit but right after pit i had something urgent to tend to so i had to hop off without fixing the shop up.

Why should we unban you? I was simply busy and hadn't have the time to set the shop properly. I even put a sign up saying it was work in progress.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'd prioritize my shop over pit time or any other in game event.... i guess....

How can we trust you again? ...... I'll try my best....?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Putting the shop up for raffle before investigating or understanding the case is unfair, but do whatever you like i guess?

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Apologies for not getting to this appeal before your ban time was up, however I will still be leaving this on your history.
Regardless of your reasoning, when I look at the logs all I see is you logging off and leaving 3 full dubs worth of random items to sit in the shop, which is exactly what the shop storage rule is meant to prevent. With the shop warp it would have taken you only a few minutes to move all of that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online