play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SlyLuckier27

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlyLuckier27

Username:

In-Game Name: Slyluckier27

Reason for ban first Ban Having Alts Second Ban being an accomplice to someone using xray

Length of ban: served two and a half of the three days for having alts now have another week for being an xray accomplice

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you GoodChum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned originally because I was using alts, which at the time I did not know was against the rules, but I totally take blame for not reading the rules well enough. After the ban was almost expired I was banned again for being the accomplice of another player whom was recently banned for using x-ray.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? In regards to the Alts, I deserve my sentence and have almost by this point completely served it, as for the additional week, I do not think that this ban is fair because not only is the person whom actually committed the crime of x-raying getting less time than me, but I never even knew he was hacking, yes I was his teammate, yes we farmed together, but no I did not know he was cheating, on a couple occasions I too was even suspicious and asked him about it, but he would always say no.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I now know that alts are strictly forbidden and will not bring any more onto the server, and for the x-ray accomplice, I don't really know what I can do to fix that because I truly had no idea that it was even happening until he got banned.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? The only crime that I've knowingly committed is having Alts, I am a long time player whom has played a lot over the years and has been playing on this server for years with no bans until now, I made my mistake and just know not to bring alts, not to mention thy aren't even that helpful lmao.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I totally understand if you cant unban me, just feels a little unfair and I miss playing on the server!

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
There is no evidence in the logs can can show that you were completely unaware he was cheating other than your word. And the reason why you have more time than him is because you were already banned for using alts which was added to your time because the accomplice ban wasn't discovered till a day after the initial alt ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online