Username:

In-Game Name: SmokiestOspry

Reason for ban Shop Storage/Shop Scamming

Length of ban: 2 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I don't know if it was because I placed an items value to high or if it was because i have things stored inn my shop that weren't for sale

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I will completely reverse my price for the object in question and have learned not to be greedy. Else I will remove all my items stored in my shop that are currently not for sale.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? As per above, I will no longer price gouge and store items in my shop that aren't for sale

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I have never been banned before and I love the server. This was an accident from last night when i reorganized my shop

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? My apologies for overstepping, I realize one of my prices may have been inflated. As well as thank you for taking the time to consider my request

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
you were banned cause you had crate/seasonal items stored in your shop (shop storage ban). plus you had a sign saying you were selling tag keys which were on name tags (shop scamming ban). and yes since you were banned you have lost the shop it will be raffled off later today.
Appeal Denied

SmokiestOspry

I'm confused, I made an honest mistake that I didn't realize and therefor I lose everything I have in-game? I feel that's a bit harsh without any warning and the fact that I cant even buy my stuff back at auction. I have abided by the rules with everything and this truly was a mistake of miss labeling what i was sell, that I didn't intent to do. I am still learning the server and item names.

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
if it was just shop storage i would have gave you a warning to move the stuff out and given you 24 hours to do so. but since you were shop scamming as well that wasnt going to happen. Ignorance to the rules isnt a excuse

SmokiestOspry

Thank you for responding, very much appreciated. I completely understand that, but i swear on my life i did not intend to scam in anyway shape or form. I truly used the wrong name for the wrong item. I have had the shop for a while now and at no point have i ever tried to scam anyone. my prices were always fair. I got confused with a key vs a tag, truly an honest mistake for someone who's new to the server and struggles with memorizing everything. Again thank you for hearing me out and if I lose it I lose I just needed you to know It was 1000% unintendedly done. I swear the only ban worthy thing I did was the storage and Ill admit that, but the scamming was not on purpose. I have never scammed and I will never scam in my shop.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.