Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SmokyGesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyGesus

Member Name SmokyGesus

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SmokyGesus and my Brother GLADIATOR5556

Length of Ban: 7d

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : Never got dealt with?

Staff who have warned you previously : No warn

Reason for ban on record : "Xray Accomplice"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : We dug straight down into a dudes base

What is your explanation of this reason?
He was standing there and we could see his name with optifine on the ground, so we shifted and dug down into his base, you can see the logs that we killed him and he did no damage to either of us. we raided his base and then left.
Why should we unban you?
Unless Optifine is not allowed, i dont believe we did anything wrong
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?
not dig straight down? im not quite sure. Not use optifine when looking for nametags?
How can we trust you again?
I dont think i lost trust but if i did, I guess stay in my base and not go raiding. play it like it is just a drug server and not a factions server aswell.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?
You can check logs, the dude did no damage to us because he was afk, if Optifine is not allowed can you please put that in the /rules When i looked i didnt see anything saying i couldnt use optifine. Thank you for taking time out of your day to review my case :)

Last edited:

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
We have other logs of you digging directly down into other bases that you wouldn't have known were there unless you were using something that isnt allowed. And there are feature of optifine that are not allowed such as using F3 in optifine to find chests. Also what you say may explain what happened at that base alone but it doesnt account for the multiple spawners and chests you dug towards.

Also joining on alts is grounds for your ban to be extended id recommend not trying to join on another one

SmokyGesus

Appeal Denied
We have other logs of you digging directly down into other bases that you wouldn't have known were there unless you were using something that isnt allowed. And there are feature of optifine that are not allowed such as using F3 in optifine to find chests. Also what you say may explain what happened at that base alone but it doesnt account for the multiple spawners and chests you dug towards.

Also joining on alts is grounds for your ban to be extended id recommend not trying to join on another one
i was just trying to join a different server, i logged off on my alt as soon as i logged on due to me knowing that alts arent allowed, thank you again for reviewing my app, but gladiator is clean and should be unbanned

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
He was with you during this regardless of him cheating or not he had knowledge you were cheating and did not report, making him deserving of his ban. Both bans will be staying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online