Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - smvamini

smvamini

Member Name smvamini

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: smvamini

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp banned

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Hacked client - Xraying proof in logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Last night my friend (jpgminecraft) and I found a base in a cave that wasn't protected or a part of a faction and raided it. Since it wasn't protected in any way it may have been confusing how we found it.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was trying to increase my experience on the explorer job and I'm assuming my friend was doing the same thing. We were in a jungle biome and found the base by going into a cave. There was a wooden plank and log wall which is clearly not natural in a cave. I mined into it and we made it right into the base. There was nothing covering the wooden wall and it was completely exposed within the cave.

Why should we unban you? The base was found without the use of hacks clients.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Probably less raiding bases and more focusing on ranking up within the server. I can also begin recording parts of my gameplay when finding certain bases if anything is caused confusion.

How can we trust you again? Mods or admins could keep an eye on me occasionally if it is deemed fit. I've been playing with a group of friends just for fun and hope that I can continue enjoying the server with them.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
I have found 5 bases you dug into while looking threw your logs. Plus hidden areas/ chests you should not of known were there other then using xray. Due to this i do not believe you found the base you are speaking of I'm this appeal fairly.

I suggest removing your client before coming back to the server

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.