Username:

In-Game Name: sneakyear1

Reason for ban xray

Length of ban: 1 week

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I believe i was banned for finding bases with the /f map on method where it shows you faction claims

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was finding bases to loot with a command that is implemented and has no rules against it so i believe i should get unbanned for just playing

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not raid bases

How can you ensure we can trust you again? watch me whenever im online because i dont believe that i was in the wrong

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? May i please get some proof that i ever x-rayed?

sneakyear1

Mind explaining how you dug straight into an unclaimed chest vault?
I don’t remember doing that are you sure it was me? Because I might of been with a friend then who I tpd to and he told me to wait or alternatively could be my own base as I have it unclaimed

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It was about 5 days ago. You used tnt in a direct tunnel away from the fac base you were raiding to get to it.

sneakyear1

It was about 5 days ago. You used tnt in a direct tunnel away from the fac base you were raiding to get to it.
Oh that i found a cave that i walked down and there was the crimson wood and obsidian there that i spotted so i messaged my friend asking if he wanted to join and raid it and he agreed so then he got on and we started, so it must of been a misunderstanding. just the crimson wood giving it away

sneakyear1

Oh that i found a cave that i walked down and there was the crimson wood and obsidian there that i spotted so i messaged my friend asking if he wanted to join and raid it and he agreed so then he got on and we started, so it must of been a misunderstanding. just the crimson wood giving it away
and then if its not that one i need a screenshot of it because i can't think of other bases i raided because i also cant find the evidence you stated is in logs

Last edited:

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
That still doesn't explain you tnting directly to an unclaimed base in the opposite direction of the base you said you were raiding. Appeal denied.

sneakyear1

That still doesn't explain you tnting directly to an unclaimed base in the opposite direction of the base you said you were raiding. Appeal denied.
wtf do you mean?! 1st you don't even provide the evidence and then you just start making up bs like bruh

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.