Accepted Ban Appeal - Snowman Likes Bricks

Username:

In-Game Name:
SnowmanMeltsYou

Reason for ban Mostly toxicity and being an ass

Length of ban: Blacklist; Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-Game

Staff who banned you Spalw

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes, the ban occurred more than 2 years ago, so cannot recall exactly who, since between maps non-blacklist punishments are removed from the logs.

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes. Most significant bans and mutes were to do with toxicity, and in general, being an ass. As stated above, previous punishment logs are not present, and therefore I cannot recall exactly who had warned me, and for what.

Why do you think you were banned? I was an asshole and a prick to almost everyone on the server. I was excessively and routinely toxic, and no matter the amount of warnings i received, I continued with this behavior. The behavior was constant and unacceptable, and something I never learnt from until after the blacklist ban.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? The ban was not for something in particular. Spalw had informed me, after being an ass (again), that I had one more warning before a blacklist ban. I jokingly said: "You should have done that a long time ago", after which I was blacklisted immediately after. The ban was not for anything in particular I had done, It was more-so a result of me being a smart-ass and making a stupid comment, after which I was banned. It has been ~2 years since the blacklist ban occurred, and after being invited to the Eden discord server, I met both old friends and new players. I gradually joined and participated in voice-chat more and more often, to the point where i was actively raiding factions using screen-share in discord. I am actively teaching a few people on the server how to cannon, running regular classes when they are free. I wish to be unbanned to actually talk to, and play with people in-game.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Due to the time that has elapsed since the ban occurred, I would be more than happy to accept a permanent mute for the remainder of the map, or if need be, also into future maps. A permanent ban for the remainder of this map is also 100% ok. It has been ~ 2 years since the blacklist ban occurred, which was plenty of time to get my life in order and reflect on the stupid mistakes I made on the server.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You can ask anyone who is active in the eden discord voice chat with me if I still display these behaviors. I am active enough in there for people to make an informed opinion on my maturity and behavior.

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? Thank you for taking the time to review this appeal. Thank you for reading. I conducted myself like an absolute asshole whilst active on the server previously, and I apologize for that. If you don't accept this appeal, I understand exactly why.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal accepted.

It's clear from your recent behaviour that you have matured since your ban. I see no reason to keep you banned. Be aware, though, that like any other un-blacklisted player, you will receive no warnings for future rule violations.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.