Username:

In-Game Name: Soaked_Eggrolls

Reason for ban X-ray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you Goodchum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I don't know why I was banned. I know that I have recently found a couple bases while digging and exploring the world, But I don't think that I would get banned for that, especially when I have explored over 40,000 blocks worth of land.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because I never received a warning, I've never delt with staff beforehand, I have never really been an issue to the server other than being a shitter that kills people while being invisible at the prison.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? There's really nothing that I can do, if I come across a base I'm going to raid and take drugs from it. If you'd like me too, I can report to a staff member every time I find a base, but I think that would be unnecessary.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I don't think I have lost any trust because I wasn't an issue beforehand.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thank you for reading this appeal, have a good rest of your day
-Soaked_Eggrolls:)

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
please explain the multiple bases you dug directly towards that were not visible unless you were using a client

Well, I was in a cave escaping zombies and skeletons and I wanted to dig out and it just so happens I dug into a base, and for the big mushroom farm I just wanted to make my base so that's why I dug down and if you look I was making a spot and making a layout for what I wanted. After finding the mushroom base I traveled a couple thousand blocks and made my home there. Those are the only two bases I dug into.

Even if I was x-raying why would I put time and effort into making this massive base to farm in? Hypothetically if I were to hack I wouldn't be dumb enough to do it in plain sight let alone make a massive base just to get banned. I would just make mini stashes and hop on an alt and grab them.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Based on the information that was gathered and your story not matching the logs this appeal is Denied. Also yes people cheat and still play on the server normally making bases.

Appeal Denied

Okay welp, have a good day and i will see y'all in a week. Thank you for your time.
1642280808291.png
1642280741400.png
1642280687128.png

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
That right there is actually your hacked client believe it or not! Kinda wild
1642281397365.png

Bro thats literally impact for 2b2t which i used to play, and wouldn't i have to update the client for it to be useable? So wouldn't you have to redownload it, you bot. Maybe if you looked at the dates you'd see that. Seems like you're little Admin brain isn't able to see that :) anyways see you in 7.

Last edited:

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Last modified date suggests that the client is actually up to date and considering it's just a file folder, I actually can't see the version with my little brain. I can see this though:
1642282398797.png

Oh, I mean, if you want to play this game, I could certainly do so.
1642282636688.png
and I'd love to show you what date it is if you could just tell me how to see the version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.