Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal SoulPanda1 - AlostPaperBag

SilentGhostKiler

Member Name @SoulPanda1

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:
SoulPanda1

Length of Ban:1 week
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :Temp banned

Staff who banned you : AlostPaperBag

Staff who dealt with you :AlostPaperBag

Staff who have warned you previously :No one.

Reason for ban on record :"Kill Aura"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :First of all this ban is i think a joke. I killed him like 2 two times, then i just got banned, i did not use any kind of cheat, hes just got mad. I think its not fair at all.

What is your explanation of this reason? Like i said, i did nothing wrong, if he thinks i did then he should show some kind of proof of it!

Why should we unban you? Because i didn't do anything at all. I know its frustrating if you lose your stuff, but i think its not admissible to do something like that, even if youre a mod.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I didn't have any warnings, i'm playing since 2018 didn't had any ban. Like i said i didn't used any cheat or some kind of "hacked client"

How can we trust you again? Well he should show some proof. I did nothing!

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? -

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied

you can clearly see in this video you hitting the other player while they were behind you.
proof

Latest posts

Members online