Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SquidgetJoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquidgetJoe

Member Name SquidgetJoe

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SquidgetJoe

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : spalw

Staff who dealt with you : MadamCookie

Staff who have warned you previously : MadamCookie

Reason for ban on record : evasion of mute

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was annoying them on DM asking for an unmute but i asked spawl ONCE and got banned

What is your explanation of this reason? i just wanted to be unmuted, if he said no or something i would've not asked again and got on with what i was doing.

Why should we unban you? I enjoy being on the server and I believe i was harshly banned :(

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Just not talk in chat and get on with what i am doing on the server. Also i know it will be a much longer ban and don't want that to happen.

How can we trust you again? If i did anything like that again i'd get banned for a long time and i don't want that as, like i previously stated, i enjoy being on the server with mates.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am sorry for annoying the staff / helpers, being banned sucks as the server is a decent one and i invest a lot of time on the server so would like to continue playing. I know it's only a day ban but i would like to be on it much earlier than 12:50am. I do think it was a unnecessary ban as they didn't say anything to me before the ban, when i messaged spalw asking for an unmute, he banned me so I don't think it was right i was banned. Thank you for your time lads.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I warned you at least five times in chat.
There was absolutely sufficient warning.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.