In-Game Name: SSimplygamer

Reason for ban xray not

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? xraing ass it says on the ban

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? yes i should be unbanned i found that base yesterday and i took a picture of the cords and when't there

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? nothing becasue i did not cheat

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i did not cheat

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? pls unbann me this is just a huge missunderastaing i can send a picture of the cords i took

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied

you saying you took a pic of the cords means jack shit. far as i know you took the pic just before you dug into the base. plus i watched you stare at the ground before the dug into it. this is your 2nd offence of Xraying. so you're permed.

your friend ACE

Last edited:
Appeal denied

you saying you took a pic of the cords means jack shit. far as i know you took the pic just before you dug into the base. plus i watched you stare at the ground before the dug into it. this is your 2nd offence of Xraying. so you're permed.

your friend ACE
i did not hack i promise pls i had a picture of cords when i was looking in to the ground i was checking my c counter and my cords

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.