Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Steeks

Steeks

Member Name Steeks

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Steeks

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm

Staff who banned you : Parcheesi

Staff who dealt with you : InFamous explained why I was banned on Discord

Staff who have warned you previously : About this rule none

Reason for ban on record : Broke cop rule #8
Ergo, selling drugs that I got before enrolling as a cop.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I broke the cop rules which I clearly should´ve known since I was a helper.

What is your explanation of this reason? The most stupid of them all: I didnt know. Which isnt an excuse because I was a helper, but it is the reason. I clearly didnt know the rules as well as I thought I did and I should have read them a lot more carefully.

Why should we unban you? Im appealing because Im hoping to get my ban shortened, I dont expect to go unpunished for this but my hope is that this appeal would shorten the ban and let me play again on this map because I really enjoy this server and community.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Read the rules more carefully at all times and seeing as I assume that IF my ban would be shortened Id probably be banned from being a cop again I reckon I wont be able to repeat that mistake..

How can we trust you again? I dont know, I have the most stupid reason for my ban and it would take a lot of time and effort from me to make you trust me again. When a helper breaks rules like this it just looks bad. But waking up to several messages saying "You got banned dude" really isnt something Id like to go through again and Id make damn sure to read and follow all rules to a 100%. But that I shouldve already been doing so I duno.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I understand completely if you dont lift this ban and if you dont id still like to say thanks for this time on the server and its been very fun and Im sorry for making you look bad for choosing me as a helper.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
After reviewing your appeal at the meeting we have decided to unban you, with conditions. While you did break a cop rule, after getting a fuller explanation of what happened we do not feel that your situation matched with our intent behind making breaking rule 8 a perm ban.

As with other cop bans, you have been demoted back to junky and your perms to enroll as a cop have been removed. We have also cleared your balance. Because you have already been banned for 3 days (normal cop bans are 1) we will not extend the ban any further.

Latest posts

Members online