Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SteezySloth

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteezySloth

Member Name SteezySloth

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SteezySloth

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanent

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Xray proof in logs. Third offence.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Xray proof in logs for the third time.

What is your explanation of this reason? I received my second and third xray offense at the same time and I guarantee that the logs were both from before my first ban for xray. Since my first ban I have stopped using my client to avoid being banned as I enjoy this server.

Why should we unban you? Because I learned my lesson from my first xray ban and haven't xrayed since then. I don't believe this ban is fair due to those logs being there from before my first ban.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will continue to not Xray like I have been since my first offense.

How can we trust you again? You could check the logs to verify that I have not xrayed after my first offense.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please consider this appeal as I've learned my lesson since the first time and have not xrayed since my first offense, and if unbanned will continue to NOT xray.

Last edited:

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Each base you xray is considered a different case. So if you xray'd 3 bases you would have been banned for xray 3rd offense. I will let @NovaSeepa handle the appeal, as she is the banning admin.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi SteezySloth
As Jrd said, every base you xrayed is considered a separate offense. The only reason this wasn't reported back when you did it was the players who owned the base were away, otherwise you would have been banned much sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.