Username:

In-Game Name: stefanies

Reason for ban x ray accomplice

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you goodchum

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I met this guy Demons on discord and he told me he found a raid. he TPd me and i can’t remember if we dug down or i dug up afterwards and that’s how i was in the logs. i assumed he found it through entities and all we did was blow it up, i didn’t take anything, he just told me he wanted to destroy it.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I don’t x-ray and have played on this server for a while now and have no reason to x-ray. i did not mean to be an accomplice to x-ray.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not raid bases with random people

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I am in a faction and will no longer talk to people i don’t trust !!!!!!

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? pls appeal me i did not mean to ):

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
You chose to tp to someone and raid a base with them who in chat very shortly after raiding says:

DemonsParade: oh no, i hope i dont get banned, surely I wont get banned after i xrayed again and griefed multiple kids bases.

Someone who also had a history prior of xraying who then digs straight into a base with 0/2 entities which is a normal entity count that would not show a base, and you didn't feel like that may or may not be extremely suspicious. I hope you can understand how that story of you, meeting a random and just "not knowing" they were cheating, and doing all of this and just watching him blow up the base is suspicious.

stefanies

okay 1. lmao i didn’t see him say that in chat and i don’t check everyone’s prior offenses before talking to them.
2. Why would I risk getting banned over a shitty raid where we didn’t even take anything when i actually like the server and am prestige 4? :/
3. i didn’t check the entities im not even smart enough to know how to do that he literally asked me for stacks of tnt and i gave it to him
But fair enough

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Your appeal will be accepted and the ban removed from your history, id recommend starting to check the histories of people you hang out with that you do not know. Its a lot easier than having to make a ban appeal for something you got wrapped up in

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online