play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - stevenrug

stevenrug

Username:

In-Game Name:
Stevenrug

Reason for ban Intentionally failing mule job

Length of ban: 22hrs (prob 24 at the start)

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Kamoh0alii

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? kicked for flying during a mule job

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I am unsure of when I failed this mule job as I failed a few during a booster edit; I should be unbanned as I have never intentionally failed a mule job, I was also never given any idea as to what mule job I Failed So explaining my wrong actions for something I'm not sure I did is tricky. however there are multiple things i could have done that caused this (i.e had to stop to deal with irl issue mid-run)

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? as I am unsure of the mule job or what exactly I did it is difficult to correct my actions, I will be more careful with my muled goods in the future

How can you ensure we can trust you again? As this wasn't intentional the first time around it is highly unlikely that it will happen again, edit; this ban has also given me a shock that I will remember for a long time and will encourage me to be extra careful with muled goods in the future.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? the more detailed a response you can give me on what exactly i should do better that would be great, I would like to be a helpful and fun member of MCD

Last edited:

Kamoh0alii

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2022 Gold Founder
There were multiple instances where Corresponding messaged me saying you would take a job and fail it almost immediately. You were never running with a horse so I don't see how you would get kicked for flying so many times. I also watched you jump off a ledge in prison with Corresponding's mule job to kill yourself and that was right after you chased me all around prison trying to get me to frisk you.

- Appeal Denied

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.