Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - stoffel

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoffel

Member Name stoffel

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Stofff3l

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : "witholding information"

Staff who banned you : Tatersail

Staff who dealt with you : No one.

Staff who have warned you previously : No one!

Reason for ban on record : "witholding information"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : because i lied about knowing a money glitch

What is your explanation of this reason? I was trying to scam people so they would send me money to know the glitch

Why should we unban you? i had 0.99 dollars at the time, if you would have done /bal Stofff3l you would have seen i wouldn't have a money glitch

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Please contact players before banning them so they can explain, no mod or admin contacted me whatsoever

How can we trust you again? I never broke no rule (that i knew ) cuz i don't want to be banned

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
It is common sense that you don't claim that you have found an exploit to scam people.
We don't list every single thing that you aren't allowed to do, but use your brain and think before you do things, instead.

I have shorted your ban to 3 days. We do not appreciate players wasting staff time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.