Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Strix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strix

Member Name Strix

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: hiamcake

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : No intent to play

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : Idk what this means

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : No intent to play

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I'm not sure, i was in my house talking to some friends in chat and i just got banned without having a chance to defend myself.

What is your explanation of this reason?

Why should we unban you? Because i was playing the game

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will play the game.

How can we trust you again? Give me a chance to actually play instead of just banning me forever?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Why is this a permanent ban? How do you judge if someone is playing or not? I was obviously playing the game if im in a faction with my friend.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi Hiamcake,
I banned you because of your absolutely unreasonable toxicity in chat. From the time you joined the server to when I banned you, you did nothing but spout racial slurs, insult other players, and when I asked you if you were going to actually play the server your reply was "i am playing bitch. fuck your mom. fuck you faggot. staff can go eat a cock".

I will unban you, but if you continue the behaviour you displayed last time you were in-game you will likely find yourself banned again. Please read the /rules when you get in-game and be more respectful when speaking to other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.