Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - summrs

summrs

Member Name summrs

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: summrs

Length of Ban: 5 days 2 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft

Staff who banned you : 36s

Staff who dealt with you : 36s

Staff who have warned you previously : no warning

Reason for ban on record : hacked client, anti-kb

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned whilst in pvp running for my dear life and I didnt realize I was still on a client I use to play 2b2t, considering the situation I was in, I honest to god didnt even realize I had it on, and it wasnt helping me in my case either as I was trying to escape a player in pvp which made it obvious because I wasnt being knocked away when I was running im assuming, it was a simple mistake on my end.

What is your explanation of this reason? It wasn't my intent to use that maliciously on the server, I'm unsure if it was 36s who was chasing me but if they did witness it, I'm sure they can vouch I wasn't attacking anybody with this activated, I was simply running for my life lol.

Why should we unban you? I'm fairly new to the server as I just joined 2 days ago, and I truly enjoy playing, I was initially going to purchase an unban but I had a hard time finding it in buycraft after a brief search, and come to find out now that isn't an option. I eventually resulted in trying to alt and resetting my modem in hopes my ip would change but it didn't help in my favor

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If I were to be able to return and play this wouldn't be an issue, as I do not want to go through this again.

How can we trust you again? Hopefully you can see I am being 100% transparent with my appeal, I do not plan on having to go through the trouble of this again as it truly isn't worth losing the ability to play on your server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope that you can forgive my mistakes and allow me to return and follow the rules accordingly.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Your ban will not be lowered, when it is up in 5 days make sure your client has been deleted.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.